rent Porsche Panamera 2017 –
We are proud to announce our Porsche Panamera 2017 has just arrived last Friday!
We are already accepting reservations, be a part of our exclusive mailing list, and you will be able to be the first to ride on the Porsche Panamera 2017.
Below are a few highlights of the newcomer:
- the new 2017 Porsche Panamera has been completely made over to further develop its distinctive duality: now adopting design elements from the famed 911, the four-door has been fashioned with a familiar flyline and roof that has been lowered by .78 inches at the back.
- The vehicle’s already impressive stature has been enlarged, its powertrain pumped up, and the cabin experience enhanced
- equiped with the next generation 8-speed dual-clutch transmission (PDK II)
- it is the first car from the Porsche marque to be equipped with cylinder deactivation control, which monitors load and, when optimal, relies on just four cylinders to reduce fuel consumption by 30 percent
- Handling has been improved by implementation of Porsche’s new three-chamber suspension system (standard on the Turbo), 4D Chassis Control, and similar rear-axle steering as that found on the 911 Turbo and 918 Spyder
- Driver and passengers alike will be pampered in the cabin that features the recently designed Porsche Advanced Cockpit rich with touch-sensitive surfaces (rather than buttons) and high-resolution displays